The Friends of Mitchell Park, Greenport NY
HELP US BRING EVENTS TO MITCHELL PARK!
WE HAVE THREE WAYS TO MAKE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS
2. Donate using a PayPal Account. Do you have a PayPal Account? Donate to us with your account through PayPal for Giving, and we don't need to pay any fees!
NOTE: DURING THE COVID PANDEMIC, WE WILL NOT BE PICKING UP MAIL AT THE POST OFFICE
You may send your donation to:
Friends of Mitchell Park
PO Box 512
Greenport, NY 11944
1. Donate with a credit card. The secure online donation is made through an interface with PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal Account.
3. Donate by check
FREE SKATE SUNDAY 2020: TAKE TWO!
We had two successful Free Skate Sundays for kids age 17 and younger this year. On January 19 we sponsored 63 skaters and on February 16 we sponsored 122 skaters. Many thanks to Greenport Village for helping us host this event again!
Mitchell Park functions all year as a gathering place, a venue for maritime and other Village events, and a place of entertainment, relaxation & education for visitors of every age. It is truly the heart of the Village.
With this awareness as motivation, The Friends of Mitchell Park have a mission to promote the well-being of the Park, either through the organization’s own educational, artistic, environmental and historic efforts, or by its support through grants, gifts, bequests or other means to those who initiate projects that have similar goals.
Features of the park include:
- Summer stage and dance floor
- Working Carousel
- Seasonal ice-skating rink
- Working Marina
- Sandy beach
- Seasonal mist and sprinkler garden
- Observation deck and boardwalk
- Camera Obscura
The Friends of Mitchell Park, a registered 501(c)(3)charitable organization, was founded in 2008 to support cultural, artistic and educational events in Mitchell Park, a 4-acre green oasis on the waterfront in Greenport Village on the East End of Long Island, NY. We operate with the cooperation and support of the Village of Greenport