HELP US BRING EVENTS TO MITCHELL PARK!
WE HAVE THREE WAYS TO MAKE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS
SEE PHOTOS OF THE VISIT OF THE TALLSHIP AMISTAD WHEN IT VISITED MITCHELL PARK MARINA. The Friends of Mitchell Park, with the generous support of the Village of Greenport, sponsored the tall ship Amistad for a visit in the Greenport Marina from June 14-17, 2018. The primary purpose was educational events for our 5th through 7th grade students. See photos here.
You may send your donation to:
Friends of Mitchell Park
PO Box 512
Greenport, NY 11944
1. Donate with a credit card. The secure online donation is made through an interface with PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal Account.
3. Donate by check
Mitchell Park functions all year as a gathering place, a venue for maritime and other Village events, and a place of entertainment, relaxation & education for visitors of every age. It is truly the heart of the Village.
With this awareness as motivation, The Friends of Mitchell Park have a mission to promote the well-being of the Park, either through the organization’s own educational, artistic, environmental and historic efforts, or by its support through grants, gifts, bequests or other means to those who initiate projects that have similar goals.
Features of the park include:
- Summer stage and dance floor
- Working Carousel
- Seasonal ice-skating rink
- Working Marina
- Sandy beach
- Seasonal mist and sprinkler garden
- Observation deck and boardwalk
- Camera Obscura
The Friends of Mitchell Park, a charitable organization, was founded in 2008 to support cultural, artistic and educational events in Mitchell Park, a 4-acre green oasis on the waterfront in Greenport Village on the East End of Long Island, NY.
2. Donate using a PayPal Account. Do you have a PayPal Account? Donate to us with your account through PayPal for Giving, and we don't need to pay any fees!
The Friends of Mitchell Park, Greenport NY